Ello all :)

Oompa
Oompa
edited July 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Oompa
    Oompa
    Ello all,

I'm Oompa, an six year dm by now, 23 in real life..

I am dm'ing an group of 6 players here in Holland, they like to do combat alot but im trying to learn them some roleplay to..

We started this last weekend with 4.0 and everyone likes the new edition, the first combat we had took an while but went very good :)

Im new to the website and i started to making my wiki pages and stuff, fortunatly its all going to be in Dutch..

Greets from Oompa
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Greetings Oompa! I'm glad to hear you're doing okay with 4th edition. My "home crew" is paging through it in preparation for the launch of the Living Forgotten Realms campaign through the "RPGA,":http://www.rpga.com but I don't know if we'll ever build our own campaign in it. We're gearing up to play a Werewolf game here soon, actually - I should remind the GM that this site exists. =)

And I expect that if you're dealing with a crew of people whose experience with "roleplaying games" has been things like the Zelda and Final Fantasy video games, it will take a while for them to appreciate what "roleplaying" means in other situations. All I can say there is good luck and I wish you lots of patience.
  • Oompa
    Oompa
    Thats the thing, they aint videogamists :P They are just.. people :P