Portal translations (other than english)

surien
surien
edited November 2014 in Feature Requests
Hello!

I signed in OP a few years ago. Now I have a game group to play an Ars Magica campaign wich has been in "stand-bay" for a year, and one of the reasons is I chosen OP for basing it and it's not in spanish (I mean the interface), so, the feature would be a drop down box (combo) in profile page to switch between the available languages.

And to make these languages available, the best thing would be a translator wich can be managed by volunteers (as the subtitles scene for example).

I think it will be good for new players to use OP and pleasing the ones like me wich have a group of players who doesn't understand english ;-)

Thanks!

Comments

• MachineGunHarry
    MachineGunHarry
    Primeramente, bienvenidos a Obsidian Portal y la comunidad, surien!

Si tiene la cuenta de Ascendent, se puede afectuar el 'code' de CSS (esto es algunas parafos de code que se extende por todo el sitio, y que se afectua todo las paginas). El CSS tiene el poder de cambiar y personalizar el interface, como los botones y los menus de pulldown. No soy expierto de CSS pero he visto algunos sitios que han cambiado la letras. Se que no es facil, pero despues que lo aprende hacerlo, seria mas facil.

MachineGunHarry, player in "Regnum":https://regnum.obsidianportal.com Campaign of the Month February 2014.
    Post edited by MachineGunHarry on
  • surien
    surien
    Hey!

Well thats a good idea, I know CSS because I'm webdesigner, so you gave me an excuse to practice my CSS code skills (I mainly do de design part :-p rarely the CSS ). I will research which is the best way to do it in CSS and if I find the solution I will share it here. Thanks!
  • surien
    surien
    Still trying it
    Post edited by surien on