DM-Only Character Sheets

kai_haswell
kai_haswell
edited June 2014 in Campaign Portal Building
Hi all,

New to OP and loving it so far. I'm thrilled at the character sheet feature! I'm wondering, though: there are a few NPCs (the major ones in any given campaign) for whom I like to fill out complete or almost complete character sheets. (Partially because I'm somewhat new to DMing and it's great practice, and partially because I want to make sure I get the battle mechanics right for big boss fights.)

So my question: is there any way to make a character sheet for a NPC secret? Besides using the "secret character" option, of course: the players know about the NPC I'm building now, but I don't want them to know his stats.

I suspect that this feature isn't supported, but thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks!

Comments

• Basileus
    Basileus
    I don't think this would work for DSTs (if that is the character sheet feature you are speaking of), but you can always add details under the GM Only section.

Alternatively, you could create two copies of the character, one public and one secret, with a DST in the secret copy and a link to it in the public copy.
  • kai_haswell
    kai_haswell
    Thanks for the response! I like the idea of having a secret copy with a DST, I think I'll try that. The fewer papers I have floating around, the better. :)