Show all tags?

Bortas
Bortas
edited April 2014 in Campaign Portal Building
Is there a way to prevent tags from fading out after one line? I'd like when clicking on a character page, a wiki page, an adventure log, that all tags were displayed.

If I EDIT the page, of course I can see all. Any ideas?

-bort
"Morwindl"://morwindl.obsidianportal.com

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas
    And for that matter.... the entire description?

-bort
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    -Can you link to an example page?-

Nevermind, forget the example unless this doesn't work, but it should be something along the lines of:

@/* MAKE TAGS WRAP */
    .tags-list {white-space: normal;}@

By default it is set to "nowrap" (with obvious results). Shouldn't need to touch the overflow settings.
    Post edited by Basileus on
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Slick! That changed the quick description to the behavior I wanted also. Thanks Basileus!

-bort
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Any time, Bortas. Happy to help. :)

*Edit:*

If you find some strange behavior with the quick descriptions on the character list page, there appears to be a bizarre default setting that makes the description 10000px wide (though obviously the whole thing doesn't display). You can set this in your CSS to something more reasonable, like "auto" with this (borrowed directly from the default application stylesheet with only the value replaced):

@.character-index.campaign-public-layout .character-list-item .quick-description .description-text,.item-index.campaign-public-layout .character-list-item .quick-description .description-text{width:auto;}@
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Hmm, was going to test that out, but it says its java script *shrug*

-bort
    "Morwindl"://morwindl.obsidianportal.com/
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Cant' have CSS with the letters "script" in it. Like in the word quick-de"script"ion.
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Right - not sure how Baileus meant for me to use that, or if it was more of an FYI thing
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Ugh, I forgot that the "script" string would get caught. I was fiddling with your stylesheet live in my browser so never actually submitted that code to OP.

Bummer, would have been nice to fix that easily.
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Dang, was thinking there was something I was missing!

-bort