Adventure Log Preview Page

WolfLord
WolfLord
edited April 2014 in Campaign Portal Building
Is there any way to get rid of the fade out effect on the bottom of each adventure log preview for your campaign?

Comments

• SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Yes, let me get that CSS for you.
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    You will see I modded several items, with help from Thorvaldr's page, which got me started. You could just use the .overflow line if all you want is the fade out gone.

@/* ADVENTURE LOG TEST */
    .adventure-log-post {background-color: transparent; background-image: url(https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/assets/265269/DSF_Emma_paper2.jpg?1385084264); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 100% 100%;}
    .adventure-log-post-container .post-date {background-color: transparent; color:green;}
    .overflow-fade-out {background: none !important;}
    .adventure-log-index .adventure-log-new-container {background: none;}
    .adventure-log-show .post-header-container {background-image: url(https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/assets/265269/DSF_Emma_paper2.jpg?1385084264);}@
  • WolfLord
    WolfLord
    Edit: Huh weird... actually that code doesn't seem to be doing it, my logs still fade out on the bottom of the logs preview page =/ am i missing something? i put in all of that code to check too
    Post edited by WolfLord on
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    You need the parent class, and it is its own object, so you can just get rid of it entirely. This is what I use:

@.adventure-log-index .overflow-fade-out {display: none;}@

Should do it.
    Post edited by Basileus on
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    I wonder why it made mine go away?
  • WolfLord
    WolfLord
    I actually thought of that and tried that as well with no luck Basileus, I have that code right now and the fade out at the bottom is still there =/

Here is all my relevant code. my goal is to have the teaser show the entirety of each post, but then use the bottom HTML on each post to make a custom ending to the log preview without the teaser fading out...

@
    .adventure-log-index .post-content{height:auto;}
    .adventure-log-teasers .row .post-column {height:auto;}
    .adventure-log-teasers .adventure-log-post {height: auto;}
    .adventure-log-index .overflow-fade-out {display: none;}
    .adventure-log-index .date-column {display:none;}

@
    Post edited by WolfLord on
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Hmm, well, I'm out of town for the weekend, but can you post a link to the page in question?
  • WolfLord
    WolfLord
    Oh wow... so i guess switching the log from GM only to public seems to have solved the issue, interesting. Thanks for the help guys!