Star Trek: Lionheart is looking for more players

katefan
katefan
edited March 2014 in Player Lounge
Star Trek, Lionheart is a systemless pbp/pbem rpg that takes place in the original Star Trek universe. The year is 2380, one year after the events in the motion picture Nemesis and the game takes place on board a Chariot class starship, a non-canon design. Which brings me to the point of Canon. (Almost) anything that took place in the various television series and motion pictures is considered canon. Except Enterprise. That series never happened. If you are wondering about early Star Trek history I would say the highly talented people at The Starfleet Museum have fashioned a far superior history of the pre-TOS ’Trek universe.

Some people who might want to join the game will wish to play Marines. There are no Marines in this game. Why? Well, I once wrote a blog article about it, but to keep it brief here I do not see a need for them. Marines simply are not necessary in this game. Neither are civilians. This is not a Galaxy class star ship, it is not a cruise liner. There are no families or civilians on board.

What about non-canon races? You are going to have to work very, very hard to convince me. I have seen some ridiculous races role played in games and I do not want to deal with fictional species.

What about canon races, what can you play? I am flexible..up to a point. No ultra powerful races like the Q. No recovered Borg. If you want to play a Trill, surprised me and play one that isn’t joined to a symbiote. You want to play an obscure species like an Angosian super soldier? Ain’t gonna happen.

What can you play? Right now we have openings in Operations, and Medical. If you have an idea for a position pass it by me, I am always open to hear ideas.

What can you expect? I do not want this to be a game about war but at the same time I know people like action and adventure and that is what I am hoping to provide. I hope to provide some problem solving and mystery as well. If you would like to know more, please visit the site:

https://star-trek-lionheart.obsidianportal.com/