Posting to Forums by Replying to Email Notifcation?

Threeputt
edited February 2014 in Feature Requests
Hi all,

Love the new redesign. It looks great and I'm having a much easier time getting around. However, one of my group's favorite features from the old version seems to be missing, and it is really impacting my players' participation levels.

It used to be that when a campaign forum post email notification went out, you could reply directly to the email and it would create a new post directly. Now, the replies either bounce or open up the website, which is something that can be difficult to deal with if you only have a very limited amount of time.

My campaign has a large percentage of play-by-post, and our players are all very busy. I'd like to make it as easy as possible for them to participate, and the disappearance of the post-by-reply feature has essentially kept two of my players from participating.

Are we just missing something? Is the feature still there? If not, can I put in a request (or beg) for the feature to be reinstated?

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Basileus
    Basileus
    Threeputt, you may want to open a ticket over on the Obsidian Portal "Help boards":http://help.obsidianportal.com/ rather than here, as there is a very active OP rep over there who may be able to give you a status update on this, but the OP team has been fairly scarce on these boards lately.
  • Threeputt
    Thanks, Basileus. I'll do that.

If you or anyone else has any ideas, let me know. And if anyone is interested, I'll post what I hear on the Help Boards.