[Chicago, IL] Classic World of Darkness

MrMooCow
edited January 2014 in Player Lounge
(A bit of a redundant post, but I wanted to make contact with the City folks as well)

So, I’ve been watched “Being Human” (US Version). Don’t judge me! If you haven’t seen it, it’s a decent (but not great) TV show about a Werewolf, a Vampire, and a Ghost sharing a house in Boston. No, really. Yeah, I’d have liked to be there for that script pitch as well. But hey, they’ve made 4 seasons in the US and 5 in the UK, so I guess it’s working for them.

Anyway….. So it’s got me hankering to play some World of Darkness. Haven’t played in many, many years. But I’ve got some campaign ideas for a multi-genre crossover game, big epic campaign kind of thing. However, while I have nothing but time at the moment, before I invest energy in fleshing out a campaign I figured I’d see if anyone is actually interested in getting a campaign up and running.

My preference would be the suburbs, specifically my house in Naperville, but I'm open to other alternatives. There are a couple of good commercial spots in Downtown Downers Grove that we could game at (right off the BNSF Metra), or I'd be up for a Chicago location if it's reasonably accessible by public transit from the burbs (or ride arrangements could be made from the station).

Right now my schedule is wide open, but come spring probably weekends and evenings would be best (I'm a civil engineer laid off for the winter).

If anyone is interested, shoot me a note, and let's talk.

- Brett

PS: If you don't have Classic WOD books, they're reasonably inexpensive through DriveThruRPG.com.