Classic World of Darkness - Naperville, IL

MrMooCow
edited January 2014 in Player Lounge
So, I’ve been watched “Being Human” (US Version). Don’t judge me! If you haven’t seen it, it’s a decent (but not great) TV show about a Werewolf, a Vampire, and a Ghost sharing a house in Boston. No, really. Yeah, I’d have liked to be there for that script pitch as well. But hey, they’ve made 4 seasons in the US and 5 in the UK, so I guess it’s working for them.

Anyway….. So it’s got me hankering to play some World of Darkness. Haven’t played in many, many years. But I’ve got some campaign ideas for a multi-genre crossover game, big epic campaign kind of thing. However, while I have nothing but time at the moment, before I invest energy in fleshing out a campaign I figured I’d see if anyone is actually interested in getting a campaign up and running. Here’s the skinny:

Play frequency: Probably Twice Monthly.
Play Time: Weekday Evenings, or anytime Weekend.
Play Location: Variable, but I have a pretty good place at my house in Naperville.
Genre: Any Classic World of Darkness archetype. This includes Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, Demon, Wraith, Changeling (Fae), Hunter, Mummy, Prometheus (we’d figure a way to back into the classic rules from new) and Immortals (yes, someone made Highlander rules, and they aren’t half bad).
Other: We’d run with Revised where available. I’m not a rules lawyer, so we can tweak if we have to. I do require a player to have a copy of the core rule book for the archetype they want to play. Digital versions are available by way of Drive Thru RPG. Core books run between $15 and $20, and character sourcebooks run between $5 and $10.

If you're interested, shoot me a message.

- Brett