Comments Page

2»

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Posted by Jehzavere on Jan 04, 2014 @ 03:55 PM
    Another update everyone!
    Today, we pushed out the update today with comments enabled for campaigns, as well as allowing commenting on adventure log posts by other authors.
    They're in the right sidebar on the campaign homepage. From there, someone can click on the comment count and a popup will appear showing all the comments.
    In addition, all pre-reforging comments are still there.

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Thanks Jess

The adventure log comments function seems to be working fine, but when I click on the COMMENTS section in Right Sidebar, I only get a list of those who have commented. I do not have visibility of the comments themselves. Is this still a bug? Is anyone else experiencing the same?

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• SkidAce
    SkidAce
    twiggy,

I can see the comments on my page, and various other pages belonging to other campaigns.

But as you state, I cannot see the text of the comments on your page. Perhaps there is something site specific occurring?

Look "here":https://unconquered-kingdoms.obsidianportal.com/ at my comments as an example.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    SkidAce

Thanks for letting me know. Is anyone else having the same issue as me? (i.e. Comments NOT visible)
    I will wait a while to hear from a couple of others.
    It is possible it may be site specific (as you see) and if so, it will have to be back to the Vanguard for me. But it would be useful to hear from some others first.

Have a look "here":https://mysteria.obsidianportal.com/ to compare my comments page to that of SkidAce's above.

twigs
    Post edited by twiggyleaf on

Inner Council Member

• madartiste
    madartiste
    It definitely looks like the text of the comments is white for some reason, Twiggy. If you highlight the area, you can see the comment text. Maybe try adding @.comment-text {
    color: black;
    }@
    to your CSS. Not sure what else it might affect, though.

EDIT: Ah, looks like you have .comment-text set as white for your adventure log comments. That's why it's showing up that way. Maybe try altering that piece of code to be something like @.adventure-log-show .comment-text {color: white;}@ That should limit it to changing the color of the text in just the adventure log comments.
    Post edited by madartiste on
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Thanks, madartiste

Your code worked perfectly.

twigs

Inner Council Member

• madartiste
    madartiste
    Awesome! Glad to help, twiggyleaf. It's really nice to get the comments back. I'd hate to see them cause people problems after all this.