post-reforge icons

Kallak
Kallak
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Is there a "back" and/or "forward" icon that matches or is associated with the "edit" icon for wiki pages? Working on bringing my reverse nav up to post-reforge status and I'd like to have an icon that meshes with the edit icon.
All the best,
- Kallak

Comments

• madartiste
    madartiste
    Lets see... Looks like the font family is "pictonic" for some and "op-generic" for others. They seem to have used special characters as the icons (the book icon is "\e00b" for instance). It's possible you could do some experimenting. Or find a font through google web fonts that has some good icons?
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    Hold on what? the icons are pictographic fonts?
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • madartiste
    madartiste
    Kallak, yep. If you're using chrome or firefox you can right click on the icons and choose "inspect element" and find the font-family. I dug into the style sheet and the icons are made using content in the :before pseudo-element. For instance, the adventure log is .op-icon-page:before{content:"\e001"}.

If you use the element inspector thing, and go under resources, you can look the various stylesheets for your site. The top most one in the list should be application-somelongstringofnumbersandletters. I found it digging through that one.
    Post edited by madartiste on