Edit Comments / Message Drafts

Comments

• DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    Two things that might be helpful:

1) The ability to edit one's own comments. I'm very bad about using the Textile strikethrough by mistake (for example) and it'd be easier to edit the comment than to delete & retype it.

2) The ability to save a draft of a private message. I was working on a long one recently and was afraid of losing it before it was finished...

Thanks in advance!
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    I'll second the request for comment editing - and having it tag the comment as edited would be handy.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Yeah, comment editing is on the list. I too get irritated when I can't edit or remove comments. We'd like to offer the feature where you have like 5 minutes to edit or delete your comment, and then it's fixed for good.

Still, it's a little low on the priority list right now, as we've got a lot of other stuff on our plate. Still, it's coming, so don't despair!
  • ralphlacy
    ralphlacy
    *bump* I just ran into this today... I'd like to bring it up again, since the last comment in this thread looks to be 5 years old. :)
  • glacy
    Fourth-ed!