New Pathfinder compatible Adventure path

wmoomaw
wmoomaw
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Hey all, Since I have used Obsidian Portal for almost 2 years for a large amount of my campaign note-taking, I wanted to come here and let everyone know about my Kickstarter for a Pathfinder Compatible adventure path. This path is 4 modules long and has a ton of new creatures, magic items, lore, and optional rules. If you prefer more immersive style play to your pathfinder games, I'm sure that you will find this adventure path is to your liking. If you like cultures based upon the ancient Celts, Romans, and Norse, as well as the folklore of there peoples, you will definitely find stuff to your liking. Please come check it out at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/991277697/plight-of-the-tuatha-a-pathfinder-rpg-adventure-pa

Feel free to come look at our website as well at:

www.imperiumscs.com

Thanks all!

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Good luck!
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    Pushing for 300 fans!

Just trying to help out.

• wmoomaw
    wmoomaw
    Thanks, killervp.
    We are already 73% of the way to our goal.
  • wmoomaw
    wmoomaw
    Only 24 hours left for the Plight of the Tuatha adventure path Kickstarter! Your get four Pathfinder compatible modules that will take your players from 2nd to 10th level. Plus you also get the Campaign Introduction Guide as a free PDF! It's filled with optional rules to encourage and reward roleplaying, a new class, a new race, detailed NPCs, and plenty of information about the Imperiums Campaign Setting. You can even get a dragon as a reward! Backers prices are below the pricing the modules will be after release so save some money by backing today!