D&D and other games in San Diego

quantumthoughts
edited August 2013 in Player Lounge
Hi! I haven't quite gotten my campaign pages set up here yet, but we run two games in San Diego (Bonita area).

What:
We have a stable, regular gaming group that plays D&D 3.75 (Pathfinder), Shadowrun, CthuluTech, and occasionally other games/systems as they're introduced. We’re a mature gaming group, with usually a 50% - 50% split between combat and roleplaying in our games. We prize unique and interesting characters above all else, but we don’t discriminate. If your unique and interesting character is a powerhouse in combat, that’s just as good as being the bard or the diplomatic cleric.

75% of the gaming group is LGBTQ, and the remaining 25% is LGBTQ friendly, so if you’re not one of the two, this isn’t the gaming group for you.

Where:
Bonita, CA - near Briarwood and the 54.

When:
6:30p - 10:30p Thursday nights, fairly consistently, starting up in September, and 6:30-10:30pm on Wednesday nights, running immediately.

Who:
You're a gamer that prefers a mix of personal styles and an even balance of combat to roleplaying. You are willing to play while sober, and don't have a problem coming to Bonita every week. Extra bonus points if you're possibility willing to GM the occasional filler game.

How:
If you’re interested, please email [email protected]

Comments

  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Posts: 2,875
    Welcome to the portal quantum thoughts! I suggest you try "Looking For Players":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1 . This has links to a number of suggestions, including pen and paper games. I have found players for my game at pen and paper myself.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    "OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/

    Just trying to help out.  Changed name from killervp to Gaming Megaverse to match other sites.

  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Posts: 1,727
    Hi quantumthoughts

    I play tabletop games in Scotland so your invitation is not really relevant to me but I would like to welcome you aboard and wish you all the best for continued COOL gaming and use of this most excellent site.

    twiggyleaf
    "Shimring - The Faces of Divinity":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring
    "Campaign of the Month - August 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/shimring-augusts-cotm/
    Campaign in Planning: "Mysteria":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/mysteria - set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

    "I met a traveller from an antique land....."

    CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

    Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

    Inner Council Member

Sign In or Register to comment.

Stand against the Overlords with November's Campaign of the Month, Hazard Pay!

Read the feature post on the blog!
Or return to Obsidian Portal!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions