Howdy!

Yergi
Yergi
edited March 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Yergi
    Yergi
    Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on OP on and off for a month or so, and finally registered as I'm beginning planning in earnest for my upcoming 4e campaign. I've only been gaming six years now, started when I was in college. I'm really looking forward to DMing a 4e campaign, it looks like it should be a blast, and OP will make the planning and running all the better!
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Welcome! DMing is a lot of fun, especially if you've got a good crew of players that want to have a fun time together.
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    Welcome to OP!

I'm so far interested in 4e, but not quite sold on it yet... poor gnomes. ;)
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi Yergi!

One of my friends is also really excited about 4th edition. I still have plenty of reservations, but pretty much all that means is I'm going to let *him* spend all the money on sourcebooks and then leaf through them before making my own decision.
  • Yergi
    Yergi
    Hehe, that's a good approach to it, FemmeLegion.

I'm mainly looking forward to 4e because of the promises of making it easier on the DM to plan and run. I've had a couple of aborted attempts at a 3.5e game, but the amount of prep work required to do anything outside of a published adventure was just too demanding on my schedule. I'm hoping that the promises for 4e are true and that I'll be able to create a campaign much easier than with 3.5e.