Legendary Realms Miniature Dungeon Terrain Kickstarter!

Necroblivion
Necroblivion
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Ever seen the fancy dungeon terrain that exists out there and longed to use it in your games? Most of us have, and unless you have a huge amount of disposable income, that excellent terrain is probably out of your reach. Right?

Wrong. Legendary Realms is about to change the dynamics of the miniatures terrain making game. They are already producing low-cost and high-quality durable fantasy terrain. Now, with your help, they would like to purchase a 3D scanner and printer and bring their excellent products to an even greater audience.

The scope of the Kickstarter includes the introduction line of five themed rooms including an epic Throne Room, wicked Dungeon Cells, an arcane Scrying Chamber, and at least two additional megadungeons. Did I mention that the pledges of the megadungeon get to submit a room design? If yours is chosen, you get credit for the design and a free copy of the room!

So take advantage of this great Kickstarter and let Legendary Realms Terrain stock your game table with amazing high quality terrain for a fraction of what you would be charged elsewhere. You’ll walk away with some great stuff for your game table and by doing so you will help them fulfill the next step in their business growth.

The best part is that this kickstarter is already funded. At this point all you have to do is pledge (at any level) to get some great rewards. There are terrain rewards and even dungeon-themed adventures and sourcebooks from the likes of Pathfinder compatible publishers Purple Duck Games, Raging Swan Press, Total Party Kill Games and Frog God Games!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brianberg/legendary-realms-terrain-themed-dungeon-rooms

Comments

• erwin
    erwin
    this looks awesome
  • Necroblivion
    Necroblivion
    Thanks! I actually met the Legendary Realms Terrain guys at GenCon this past year, and was incredibly impressed by their product. I later saw them run a Kickstarter campaign and fail, so I offered to help them out. As the CEO for TPK Games, I figured I could help gather enough rewards and fans to make their kickstarter really exciting. Thanks to everyone that supports them!
  • Leonidas300
    Leonidas300
    It looks good and I am weighing throwing some cash down on it but am curious as to how compatible it is with Dwarven Forge? I have a fairly Large Dwarven Forge collection and where-as it is not a super deal-breaker if the colors don't match; I would perfer the scale be close (E.g. the wall pieces be the same height).

BTW Necroblivion - Please give a shout out to Mike and Jeff at The Core for me the next time you are in. I lived in the area for many years until I moved to take a job.

Thanks,

Leonidas300
    "A Manifestation of Chaos":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/metzger
    Obsidian Portal - CoTM - Sept. 2012