past due intro

tallman
tallman
edited February 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• tallman
    tallman
    i actually signed up to use OP about two months ago after a past DM that i keep in touch with (Gristledemon) recommended i join and check it out. i started playing AdnD on a long car ride with some fencers; i was a long time fantasy reader, and i was really hooked! in fact, i talked so much about my first character that one of my friends ripped the sheet up and flushed it down a toilet...as many people in this thread have mentioned about themselves, i've played many different games from deadlands, to alternity, to shadowrun, seventh sea, etc, but always been drawn back to DnD, whether it be hackmaster 1st edition or d20. currently trying to get my new gaming group to use OP!
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    Welcome to OP!

I had a friend who talked constantly about his character too.. and we did something similar, it was in good fun though. :)

I think all of my friends at some point or another just become motor mouths about who they play. But I think that kind of obsession helps when you're writing up stuff for OP. :D