Looking for Players Gurps 4e in KCMO area

t1sfuzzy
edited September 2012 in Player Lounge
Hello all,
The world is in the brink of war. Only the brave adventures can stop it from coming to pass. I the GREAT and POWERFUL Doombledur have pulled those adventures names from a hat. Your name is among them- do you come to the call?

Looking for players to join a high fantasy, less than totally serious Gurps game. It meets on Sundays 4-8pm in Raytown, MO. I've been hosting it since March, and we've barely gotten past the beginning of the story due to lack of constant players. Its a mid-evil setting world with 139 points (what the others have gotten to) with 25 disadvantages. Tech level 3, and 1500 to start. All the information I have gathered is on the wiki for the game. There is still more to add, and I'm looking at about the 30th of September for the next secession due to personal things I am doing the next few weeks. We also do things such as board or card games on non rpg days.

P.S. Ladies are welcome so my wife isn't the only woman in the group.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/history-lessons-from-the-great-doombledur