Too much white space after headings!

Savannah
Savannah
edited August 2012 in Campaign Portal Building
I want to reduce the size of the blank line I'm forced to add after headings in order to make them appear properly. I can't add anything to the line between the heading text and the normal paragraph text or it will make everything into the heading.

The best thing I can think of is to use the campaign-wide CSS to style "all paragraphs immediately following heading 1" (or headings in general), but I don't know if this is possible or how one would label "paragraph immediately following heading 1". Does anyone know how to do it? Alternatively, is there a better way to handle it?

Comments

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    Using campaign wide CSS to adjust this space is the way to go. The heading tags are formatted with additional white space to separate them from the paragraphs which follow, and you should be able to tweak that as much as you like by adjusting their bottom margin value. You can even use a negative bottom margin value to pull the following content up until it partially overlaps. You probably want something like this (untested):

@#campaign-content h1, #campaign-content h2, #campaign-content h3, #campaign-content h4{ margin-bottom:0px; }@
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    It's perfect! That's been driving me nuts for so long -- thank you :D