Paths of Destiny Update

KenSee
KenSee
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So, its been a long time since the Paths of Destiny have been trod. I am pleased to announce that this evening 9 heroes began their trek along the road that will change their lives and possibly the world forever. Soon 9 more will begin their journey!

The Paths of Destiny are back in business in, The Dispensation! 18 heroes spread out over four parties and led by 3 GM's have been called forth to go to the ends of the land of Procella to discover the ancient and dark secrets that lie just beneath the surface! Will they survive? Who knows. Only the Paths direct them now...

Coming soon I will have a full wiki up with character profile pages, player profile pages, fully fleshed wiki and adventure logs aplenty! Thanks to all who supported the last campaign we did in the Spring! I appreciate your reviews, critique, interest, and support! Tell your friends to check us out! Wiki will be public hopefully tomorrow!

-Ken See