D&D Next (5E) Campaigns?

RanterX
RanterX
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone is using OP to manage their 5E campaigns and if so, which character sheets are you using?

Just asking as I'm prepping an original campaign for when the character creation rules come out... thanks!

Comments

• PrimrosePaladin
    PrimrosePaladin
    Yes, I'm ready to start using OP to plan my new D&D Next campaign. In fact, I just posted a question to the request-for-new-systems forum asking about when the developers plan to add it to the list of systems. I hadn't considered the character sheet issue yet since my first obstacle was deciding which system to place it under.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    They are waiting for an official name....

Just trying to help out.

• DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Since the game is so ephemeral right now, and the development cycle is still not sure what to call the game, we are waiting on actually putting an entry in the system. We may use a placeholder in the meantime, or if they solidify a name sometime soon we'd throw it in. Until then we'd rather not. We're also waiting for some of the ground to solidify on how much WotC wants people sharing their D&DNext games after the whole "no Google+" thing came and went. I hope you guys understand.
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    "no google+" thing?? lols I didn't hear about this.
    All the best,
    - Kallak