DM notes in Items section

commonsd
commonsd
edited February 2008 in Feature Requests

Comments

• commonsd
    commonsd
    I love this site, but I thought I'd throw in the suggestion for a DM notes section for Items similar to the section for NPCs. This would allow the creation of items without revealing their full potential immediately.

Oh, and a D&D character sheet template would be divine.

Thanks again, this is a really great resource and my group seems to check it every day and make great use of it.

commonsd
  • Micah
    Micah
    I'll see what I can do about the DM notes stuff. I've been so focused on characters that I have neglected the items section. No promises to change on that, though... ;)

I'll also see about creating a stick thread where people can post their character templates. That's a good stopgap measure for now until we can find a better way to integrate them into the system.
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    I whole-heartedly agree with *commonsd* on this. I frequently use or introduce items in my campaign whose full potential is not immediately revealed, and a GM-only section on Items would be just the thing I need to keep track of everything.