Question for the Kings

RobertBenton
RobertBenton
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Like the people running the site. Feel free to remove this afterwards, but I'm not sure who you are or I would just message you directly.

I have been using tools that I have found here on the site, some other sites, and even one of my own design to create a kind of SRD for my campaign setting. Most of what I have done here on the site is well within my limits, but what I am about to do (with your permission) is place it all. This includes classes, races, monster blocks, alchemy guides, feats, powers, regions, the whole shebang. That means pasting classes that have only been slightly modified from their players handbook counterpart, power blocks found in the Players Handbooks 1-3, Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms, things like that. Plus some races and all my monsters are from nintendo co. and square enix.

Besides probably having to upgrade to Ascendency to fit all the data on my page, what will have to happen so that the hammer does not come down? Like, legaly?

Please message me,
Pale