Zombies

Baalshamon
Baalshamon
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
"It appears the zombie uprising has begun.":http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/world/article/732521--man-shot-eating-another-man-s-face-caused-by-excited-delirium-say-miami-police
A man was shot by police while eating another man's face.

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Only in Canada....
    Just kidding, Ontario and Canadians! My best friend, my brother, and 2 of my nephews are spread across your great country....

Just trying to help out.

• FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    I'd be more concerned if he was eating the guy's brains. When that happens, you buy some duct tape, raid a local gun shop, and find an abandoned mall to call home.
  • Jyhazen
    Jyhazen
    I'm surprised no one has made the Hannibal Lecter correlation yet...or...is that just me?
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    It certainly is a horribly WEIRD and LOVECRAFTIAN event that is now bathed in international MEDIA FRENZY!!!

twiggyleaf
    "Shimring - The Faces of Divinity":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring
    (a multiplanar 3.5 D&D campaign)

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    The thing that gets me is that the "Bath Salts" and "new form of LSD" explanations seem like classic cover stories.

The more believable explanation is that the government has been experimenting with a super-soldier serum on homeless people. The face-eating was a serious side-effect.

I, for one, welcome our new, face-eating overlords...
  • optimus_mush
    optimus_mush
    Have you heard about the other gruesome story making the rounds here in Canada? A guy videoed himself murdering and dismembering another man. He then mailed the body parts to two federal political parties and others to two elementary schools here in British Columbia. Ghoulish.

And I hate to disagree, FrankSirmarco, but when one is dealing with a super-soldier serum face eating is actually a minor side effect.
    ;p