Welcome to *FreeTrader: Maverick*, a Traveller play-by-post campaign that focuses on engaging story-telling with the direction of the story determined by where the players want to go. The universe is huge and there are no limits to the opportunities, directions, destiations or dangers contained among the stars.
The campaign will be based on Mongoose Traveller books (although players can use Classic Traveller 1-8 books).
* Looking for players that have the desire to return Traveller to its raw roots of openness and adventure (the universe is dangerous and exciting so the game should be too)
* Looking for 4-6 adult players
* GM will post adventure log updates every 1 or 2 days.
* Players are expected to post at least 4 days a week (ideally more--- the game pacing and speed will be determined by the frequency of player posts)
* Players are expected to roleplay in addition to utilizing their skills etc. -- together we are creating a story.
* Mature players desired
* Honor system on rolling
* House rules will be used (together we can set them-- but I have a number that I use)
* Please send me a message with a paragraph or two about your gaming experience and interest in an open-end Traveller Campaign.
Welcome to the portal! I suggest checking out Kenurion's great listing of PbP & online games, "here":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/compendium-of-pbp-on-line-campaigns and putting a listing there. I also highly suggest checking out Obsidian's partner in game searches, "Pen and Paper Games":http://www.penandpapergames.com/ I play an online video chat game myself, and have found players there in the past. Good Luck!
"Duskreign's First Ever COTM":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011
"OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/
Just trying to help out.