Board Games?!

DreadGazebo
DreadGazebo
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Would anyone be interested in a regular feature on the blog about board games? Monthly or bi-weekly? I'm thinking of doing a "Jerry's Board Game Corner" on the OP blog to start building a repository of reviews for those of us who like to play board games on off nights or just as a break from RPG's. This is just an idea at this point but would be looking for some feedback from you guys to gauge interest. Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• magavendon
    magavendon
    Sure! I have a group that gets together every Sunday to play board games. I'd be interested in hearing reviews and whatnot.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I do love me some board games. It's just a shame that I keep buying them only to have not enough people to play them with.

...I wish there were a proper way to play them online, but alas!
  • dlaporte7271
    dlaporte7271
    I own a copy of a really great game called 'Rebuplic of Rome' Fantastic simulation of life as a Roman senator. Only played it once...could never find enough like minded people to play...I feel your pain Rase.

dlaporte
    "violent skies":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/violent-skies

p.s. I'd be interested
    Post edited by dlaporte7271 on
  • Job
    Job
    I love boardgames! Whenever my RPG's are not on the table or are on hiatus, I pull out one to play with my always-ready players, my kids. We have quite a library.

My current favorite is Pandemic and its expansion. Easy and quick to play. I get to play cooperatively with my family. And it's very difficult to win.

Job.
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Glad there's some moderate interest going on here! I'll be starting up the review corner soon, I'll either be kicking it off with Last Night On Earth, or Infernal Contraption 2. I'm unsure which I'll start with but keep your eyes peeled!
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Hey guys, "first installment is up!":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/board-game-corner-infernal-contraption/ Be sure to check it out when/if you get a chance!
    Post edited by DreadGazebo on