Looking for mature players for a pathfinder - savage tides campaigne

Lrdpanther2006
edited April 2012 in Player Lounge
Game: Pathfinder
Campaigne: Savage tides
World: Greyhawk
Information:
I will be using maptools and ventrillo server in order to run the game. It will be one night during the week 7:30-10:30-11:00 EST. I am looking for mature players (21+) to play. I run a very realistic type game and I don't do well with meta gamers who think all you need is an 18 in every stat and that makes a character. This arc will take players from 1-30 ( I hope). Intrested people may e-mail me @ [email protected] with questions or intrest.

I will accept 8 players max.

Thanks

Comments

• Leonidas300
    Leonidas300
    Sounds fun - unfortunately I can not join - I run a Pathfinder - Greyhawke campaign as well and have done a number of Pathfinder- Greyhawk projects that any Greyhawk DM may find useful. You are welcome to use any that suit your needs.

Greyhawk - Forever

"Manifestation of Chaos":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/metzger/wikis/main-page
  • Lrdpanther2006
    Thanks so much I will definitly check it out.
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Hey Leonidas300!

A major salute to you for that, can't wait till I've time to go over it! (Been playing Greyhawk since 1978 and firmly entrenched in Pathfinder.)

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• Leonidas300
    Leonidas300
    thanks Loki - got to say you have a excellent page, awesome concept.
  • Roland_Bruno
    Roland_Bruno
    Need another player?
  • zeffan
    zeffan
    This sounds interesting I have play D@D in one form or another sense 1980. So yes i am old. I have been playing D@D next lately it has been fun. I am looking for a online game to join if you have any openings please let me know.

thanks Eric
  • TheFoxRat
    For some reason i can't email you but I am very interested in joining. If you can, send me an email so I can respond [email protected]