Integrated Forum Die Roller for PBP Games

PaulV
PaulV
edited April 2012 in Feature Requests
I'd just like to say that I am currently running a play-by-post Kingmaker campaign, and I would have liked to have used Obsidian Portal, but I didn't for the lack of an integrated forum die roller. Therefore, I opted for Myth-Weavers instead. Although I know there are websites that provide online die-rolling functionality such as Invisible Castle, it's a hassle to have to go to a separate website to roll dice, and it would have placed an increased learning curve on some of my players who are new to the pbp format. Therefore, I wanted a site that would do the die rolling natively within the framework of the forum. With that being said, I would still prefer to be able to run my game on Obsidian Portal because of this forum's superior mobile functionality. Therefore, if you add die-rolling functionality in the future, I will strongly consider switching my game to this site.

Comments

• Halimath
    Halimath
    Agreed. I'm coming to the same conclusion for a PbP I'm planning... OP really needs to get the integrated forum die roller up and running.
  • dragoner
    dragoner
    The die roller in the adventure log formats in a strange way I find.