Linking Character and Wiki Pages

tech
tech
edited March 2012 in Campaign Portal Building
I was wondering if it is possible to simply link a Wiki page to a Character page. I know I'm probably missing something simple, but I'm setting up my Wiki to break down characters into Major NPCs, Minor NPCs, and Enemies so that when a player clicks on the person's name, it takes them to their character page. I like the streamline approach of putting all of this into a Wiki, but the elaboration that comes with the Character pages. Hopefully I'm not missing something TOO obvious.

Comments

• saethone
    saethone
    thats the slug links. if you look on the right hand side while you're on the character page, it will show you the slug link (customizable when you edit the character)

it'll look like a wiki link but with a : before the word
  • tech
    tech
    Thanks much, I'll give it a try!
  • Beaumains
    Beaumains
    Also, above the edit field for every page (and I think character fields too) is a folder with an avatar representing characters, which allows you to insert characters into the associated field. If you have text highlighted when you select a page or character, it will automatically use that text as the display text; otherwise it generally shuffles the added link off to the beginning of the field.