PBP Gamer

mcoorlim
edited February 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• mcoorlim
    Hi!

I've been restricted to play by post gaming for the past few months, and Obsidian Portal seems ideal for keeping it all organized online.

I've usually made my own pages for the games I've run in the past, but this seems like it'll be my best bet for letting my players participate by posting to the wiki.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Welcome! And good luck! For my part, I'm really looking forward to this weekend when I can finally use the Portal as it's intended to be used. That's when a new campaign starts (I am not EVEN gonna try to archive works in progress).
  • DMaple
    DMaple
    I imagine this site is great for online games, I not sure how much use my table top folks are getting from it.

So far I've only used it to log a campaign that I wasn't actually in the process of running, next Sunday that campaign continues so it will be interesting to see if I can keep my adventure log up to date, week on week. Still I've prepare some stuff in text files I can just copy and paste when the information gets revealed, so hopefully I'll stay on top of things.