Need help with picture and link coding

JaymesBolton
JaymesBolton
edited February 2012 in Campaign Portal Building
Ok I suck at coding on OP. So I apologize for bothering everyone with help on this. What I want to do it place two rows of three of the character portraits on my home page and have each one link to their characters. If someone could help me with how to do this I would be immensely grateful.

-Jaymes

"Changing History":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/l5r-changing-history

Comments

• vstraydogstrutv
    vstraydogstrutv
    There are a lot of different ways to do this. Do you have the portraits uploaded to OP's media library?

If you have, you can use the textile table code and the html a href tag as such:

|(click the pictures button at the top, choose the picture you want to use, input the appropriate size and width, click "Insert")|(click the pictures button at the top, choose the picture you want to use, input the appropriate size and width, click "Insert")|(click the pictures button at the top, choose the picture you want to use, input the appropriate size and width, click "Insert")|

Each ( | ) represents a table row, remember to close the line of code with it.

Otherwise, you'll have to host the images on another website such as photobucket or something of that nature. They usually give you pregenerated code you can place into a website that has an embedded link, simply change the link to the appropriate one you want to use. You'll still need to use the "table" textile code.
    Post edited by vstraydogstrutv on
  • vstraydogstrutv
    vstraydogstrutv
    I believe to make multiple rows you do || at the beginning and end of the each row.
    Post edited by vstraydogstrutv on