DATABASE OF STOCK NPC's

2»

Comments

• HurstGM
    HurstGM
    Killerverp working on updating your banner now. Savannah ive got some dragons that might look cool and the font not an issue I can change that easy. As far as what i have added I'm just going down my list of NPC's so some are monsters but i got more than a few NPC's in the pipe. If we are not doing monsters cool just let me know.

KillerVP and Savannah when you see an update then ive done your new banners
    Post edited by HurstGM on
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    HOLY- Not what I was visualizing, but I like it! Thanks a bunch!
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    HurstGM if you have the time, can you make buttons for each of the genres on the wiki.
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    Sick at home today with food poisoning. Times not an issue. So do you want something more uniform? Or more like the banners and a button for each one thats more unique? Ill start with unique now until i get your answer that way we will have a bunch of unique buttons or a selection from which to chose.
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    Oh yea should we have a Horror Genre? I have run a couple of horror games and i know killervp has one as well
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    yep, I think I added a link for horror. You are the creative one, so you can have free reign on the buttons. Have fun with them.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Banner is awesome! Will post 2 more today... sick like Hurst.

Just trying to help out.

• Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    damn, why is everyone sick? I hope you guys feel better real soon and that you keep those sicknesses in your parts of the world. I cant afford to get sick.
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    Well mine is food poisoning so its not contagious. Frankly I would rather have the flu at least its not self inflicted.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    hmmm Upset stomache with the runs
    or
    Aching head with drippy nose and a cough.

I will take option 3: None of the above
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    LOL I just caught it. Wollett called me creative that's the first time in 30+ years of life someone called me creative in reference to a visual art. I should send my work to Mr. Patterson who nearly flunked me in art for not being able to draw a strait line with a ruler.
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    Love the new main page, however on the bottom section, it should be "[...] site a better place, please send [...]". Also, should it be Non-Player Characters in the first paragraph? You've got Non-Playing and I don't know if that was intentional and just a dialect thing or if you meant Player.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    got it - will go rewrite. it is a dialect thing I think but proper english is important. lol
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    Erm, you missed the important one -- the first two sentences of the last paragraph should be one sentence, as "If you have the time, energy, and desire to help us make this site a better place." isn't a sentence.
  • HurstGM
    HurstGM
    OK so the new buttons are ready "here":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/a-database-of-stock-npc-s/wikis/buttons
    And I caught that Morrin joined so his banner is up too "here":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/a-database-of-stock-npc-s/wikis/proposed-banners

Aside from tossing any more NPC's I think im done but if anything banners, buttons, code needs to be reworked let me know and ill hit it up
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Like dem buttons!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Love the look Hurst! You have gone all out! Thanks!

Just trying to help out.

• Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    I will fix the grammar tomorrow.

HurstGM - Great work on the buttons

The whole site is starting to take shape.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    Thirty Star Wars d6 characters went up today with many variations of each stock character.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    This subject needed a bump. New characters are needed to continue making the database grow. Anyone interested in helping out is welcome to join. Characters from all eras, genres, and games need to be added to make the Database truly a user friendly tool.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Yes, I second this- I was the last one to upload any, and that was over 3 weeks ago. Here is the "link":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-database-of-stock-npc-s

killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    "Duskreign's First Ever COTM":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011
    "OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/

Just trying to help out.

• FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Sorry - my OPing has been very sporadic as of late. Work's been a bear. I'll add more CoC NPCs soon.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Just added this to the Gaming Resources of the Help and FAQ page.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    nice, thanks arsheesh
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    loads of new stuff went up in the past few days,

no worries Frank, we all have life outside of gaming and when it becomes a bear we have to give it priority over the fun stuff.
    Post edited by Baalshamon on