Pathfinder Play By Post [Closed]

DMStoryteller
DMStoryteller
edited November 2011 in Player Lounge
"Pathfinder: Tales of Tyrthes":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/pathfinder-tales-of-tyrthes

I am currently looking for players for my play by post game. I will be working over the next few days to get our wiki up so you can get to know our home brew world, but here are some things you might want to know right away if you are thinking about joining:

I will say this first, as it is very important: I intend this to be a mature game with dark themes. It is intended for mature players only, so if that does not interest you or you are not at least 18 years of age or older, do not sign up!

Second, this will be played entirely though posts in the forum and/or adventure log.

Other useful to know things:

As of right now, the party consists of: A cleric and one undecided.

The playable races are: Elves, Humans, Half Elves, Karn (Dwarves), Vershaan (Halflings), and Star Touched (Aasimar and Tieflings). Many of these will have modifications and subtypes, as well as unique cultures. More information can be found in the Wiki (as we build it), but if you have questions about something before it is put up feel free to send a PM.

Virtually all classes should be acceptable, though if you have something in mind that is from a 3rd party source, please PM DMStoryteller and I can review it.

This campaign will be a (hopefully) pleasing mix of combat, role play and intrigue. Bonus XP will be given for particularly thoughtful, surprising, and/or in depth role play. The game will start with each PC separately and without them knowing one another unless that is a part of your history or back story. There may also be opportunities for PCs to do individual or group side quests. We will be start with the slow XP progression, though that is subject to change if we find it makes things too slow.

Magic will be medium to low. Spell casters are not common (About 1 in every few thousand to 1 in tens of thousands, depending on the location), and there are places where spell casting can be quite dangerous. That said, we will NOT be putting any restrictions on the number of casters in the party. As for magic items, those can be acquired almost easily in some places, not at all in others, and likely will be found more often then bought.

Please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining the game!

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Please refer to the "looking for players link":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1
    Good Luck!!

killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    Duskreign's "COTM for November":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011

Just trying to help out.

• DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    Thanks!

We have now added a monk, so we have 3 players. Looking for 1-2 more!
  • DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    That might work. Sent you a private message! :)
  • DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    It looks like we have room for one more player. Right now, we do have 5 players but most are squishy to mid-squishy classes. We could use another front liner, though another squishy would even help keep everyone alive. Besides, even numbered parties are just nicer. :P
  • DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    And the slot is filled!
  • DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    Looks like we lost a player, so recruiting 1-2 more. We're still pretty early in the campaign, and at a good place to add players. PM me if you are interested!
  • DMStoryteller
    DMStoryteller
    Open spaces filled!