Multiple GMS on a Accsended Account

Jvirtue55
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Im just wondering if everyone in my gaming group puts their money togther to pay for a year long assended account can we have multiple campaigns ran by differnt GMs?

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    This is what I do, and here is the answer. Everyone pitches in, but only one person can be ascendant. This person should be the most trustworthy, as he/she will be listed as gm for all campaigns. If someone else wants to gm, they are labeled as co-gm. The co-gm can do everything except create the campaign and manage members, otherwise they are in control. However, the ascendant gm could see everything, thus why the trust issue. I am listed as gm of "Last Man Standing":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/last-man for example, but I never view that site logged in- that way I never view any of the secret NPC or GM info. Hope that helps.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• Jvirtue55
    Thanks Yeah thats what I was kinda thinking
  • Micah
    Micah
    We're hoping to add group subscriptions at some point in the future. Basically, the group subscribes (we still have to charge 1 credit card, no round-robin or anything like that), and then any campaign owned by anyone in the group will be Ascendant.

Not sure what the details are or when we'll get to it, but this is a common request and we definitely understand the need for it.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Wow, Micah, that is great news! Even at a slightly higher rate, it would be a great additition.

Just trying to help out.

• Corejob
    Corejob
    Is it possible to do a gift subscription? I want to buy an account for another GM (poor starving high school student) but keep him as GM. Obviously, i don;t want to share my CC info.