More input needed

morkleb
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I know that some of you have seen that I have started working on a tweaked d20 Modern game, well, I might just go ahead and lean toward d20 Future? Anyway, after a lot of thinking, I am going with Yellowstone Volcano blowing up causing a volcanic winter that from what I have researched will last about 1000 years. Also doing away with megamagic feats and the 100 plus page books solely used for spell ideas and going with a power point idea so those that wish to launch that HOLY COW SAVE MY A$$ spell when they are first level..they can.

Comments

• Morrinn
    Morrinn
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking for.
    Do you want to integrate spells into this campaign or not?
    Are you asking for ideas regarding Fluff or Mechanics, or do you just want an opinion on what you have so far?
    If that's the case, you should link to your campaign so we could give it a look over.
  • morkleb
    Spells are going to be integrated into it, and I guess I am mainly asking for ideas at this time as the main mechanics are going off the the tried and true d20 system used by the Modern book and by D&D. I just think that when they made the Modern book they removed a lot of the options that made D&D fun and not so actually realish. I'm opening up the races from just 5 different types of humans to humans, elves, dwarves, and halflings and adding a few such as spirit folk, half vampires, and shifters.