Alien Races

Baalshamon
Baalshamon
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I am working on an Expanded Universe Star Trek Campaign. During the design process we are adding hundreds of races from various settings (Star Wars, Dr Who, Farscape, Babaylon 5, Mass Effect, Fading Suns, etc). If you have a home brewed alien race that you would like to add to our database, please share the statistics and background info on the race. If I like what I see I will convert it to the ICON system and add it to the game. One of the great things about OP is the ability to share resources and I hope that those of you who are creative will share your thoughts and ideas on this subject.

"Star Trek Late Night":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/star-trek-late-night/wikis/main-page

Comments

• Talmeth
    Talmeth
    Stephen, message me on the main site, i have quite a few Ideas I'd love to pass along to you... My personal campaign has a similar approach to Alien races... I'm constantly scanning rule books and various games/anime/etc. for ideas... I run my stuff under d20 so some conversion work would be needed...