[LFP] Looking for players for online Planescape 3.5 E

tungee
edited August 2011 in Player Lounge
As stated above, I'm looking to start an online campaign for the Planescape 3.5E material, although I am open to other D&D systems. Ideally, I'm looking for 4-5 players with some experience (preferably). I'd also like to do this via webcam or skype. I'm open to days and time, and would prefer to play "until we're done playing", but I understand that may not be possible and we'll need concrete times.
I've played D&D for years and am well-versed in almost every campaign setting, all editions, and have access to nearly every book made for the edition. I'm open to most accessories, but would prefer the more exotic things get run by me for approval first. I'm looking to run a tough, but fair game, and am not looking to butcher players. Although I will reward stupidity with death (in the sense that, if you're make stupid decisions, I will probably allow you to die to learn a lesson), but honest mistakes or bad luck will not be punished.
As for dice rolling and programs, I haven't decided yet and am open to suggestions and preferences.
If there is any interest I will be more than happy to expand and explain what I'm doing through emails. I can be reached at [email protected] and Please put in the message title that you are replying to this post. Thanks for all parties interested ahead of time.

Comments

• HurstGM
    HurstGM
    You might try pen and papergames.com as well. Ive found just about all of my players there
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    You should drop by our forums on Planewalker.com and put out a call for players, you've got a dedicated Planescape community just waiting for you there.

[Transparency: I'm a manager there and a moderator here so I'm wearing two hats for this answer.]

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• tungee
    In fact, I have asked there as well. If you look, I've been a member of planewalker.com since 2006. I'm also going to use the planescape converted material for 3.5E put up on your site. I'm still looking for a player or two, if anyone is interested. We'll be playing once a week, using either skype or ventirllo for live chatting, and a small program that will allow us to see the same grid map. If anyone is interested, email me at [email protected] with something in the subject so I see it.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Welcome to the portal. I suggest you try "Looking For Players":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1 . This has links to a number of suggestions, including pen and paper games. I have found players for my game there myself.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• Morrinn
    Morrinn
    My plate runneth over, otherwise I'd totally sign up.
    I have this character concept for a Planescape game I've been wanting to try out forever, but alas, I'm strapped for time.
    Good luck, though, and Welcome to OP.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    Welcome to OP and good luck in your quest. That link that Killervp put up is a good one to work with.

-Steve
    "Star trek Late night":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/star-trek-late-night