Advanced D&D Second Edition Revamp(Recruiting)

CondorDM
edited August 2011 in Campaign Submissions
CondorDM's schedule -
Play Times : 10 pm Atlantic, 9 EST start and goes until people get tired - Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.

Skull Horn Society -
All characters start as part of a world wide guild, called the Black Crows. It does everything and anything. Merchant activities, provides mercenaries for wars, provides guards, researches engineering and magical achievements, etc.
This does not take away from the story line and yes there is a good amount of role play beyond hack and slash, meaning good character development ect.

I offer a story line i work hard on, character development in many areas, hack and slash, unlike most DM's online i do not try to balance out things between storyline, rp and hack and slash. I let the cards fall where they may.
Your joining an old guild, they are so much more then just a guild and you will aim to aid them and be loyal to them. Though many areas of life you go after, will be left to you, unless you bring the guild in on anything like a business you wish to start ect. Meaning you can experience things in the classic format of any dnd 2ed style game.

This is an important rule - Scheduling issues should not be a problem here at advanced dungeons and dragons 2nd edition revamp, the guilds in each game uses a magical system(Created with mage scientist) to bring characters back to a guild where ever that may be or sends characters out into the field with a party. Meaning DM can bring players in and out of a session and you the player only needs to show when you are in the mood to play, this means i can take on a large number of players but only DM 6 players per session.

Willing to take new players on who don't know how to play but wanna learn and willing to do some reading as this is and all text game.

There is a node for character creation called "Character Creation Walk-through" you will receive if you wish to join, using that and the character sheet + phb(Players Hand Book) you should be able to easily make a character but if you skim threw or plain don't read what you must, then you will have a hard time with things. There is not as much reading as a newbie may assume, other then getting some chart information you may have to read a page on your race, in most cases race information is pretty straight forward.

Audio Introduction has further information then shown here, download audio file here - http://www.mediafire.com/?4ok7w5wyo9tb7b6
Safe link, just follow it and download the audio file.

Come view the information forum - http://advanceddnd2edrevamp.proboards.com
------------------------------------------------------
Warning Related to Openrpg where i run my game -
I have some weeks 50-100 people coming by the room, on average 40+ try and sign up but i am a picky DM and majority are turned away, most weeks all are turned away.

I always aim to get the best players to fit how i run things, people who can be humble, respect others and joke around. This in combination with effort put forth in what they do as it relates to the game, from character creation and beyond.

Now here comes the "Warning!" -
Some of the people i turn away from the game have a bad response to this, it drives them mad it seems, they come in the room using my name in combination with curse words and worse(also some make rooms using my rooms title as if it is my room, they also have went as far as making a forum as a fake against mine, i think it's all weird...). All i can ask is for your patience and to ignore them best you can.

Comments

• CondorDM
    OpenRPG
    Advanced dungeons and dragons 2ed revamp games are ran on OpenRPG(go to www.openrpg.com to get the online table top program known as OpenRPG)

OpenRPG is a chat program like mirc but way less chaotic, once you open the program you can browse the servers and there are only a few, each containing a lobby room plus created room by users like yourself, meaning navigating around is easy.

On the left side of the program is and area for files(called nodes on openrpg, you can create many things using the node system, example character sheets), these files can be sent back and forth between users in seconds, meaning DM can send you a characters sheet, you open the sheet and fill it in and send it back(so you now get the idea behind it, basic and simple but a big part of what you need for gaming online).

You will also notice buttons(dice buttons), press for example a d6 and it will pop up in the chat screen even if your offline, what will come up is a random number between 1 and 6 and there you have it, you rolled a d6 on openrpg. When you sign into a server you go right into the lobby try not to roll dice there cause some people get annoyed and that can get you banned from a server(but once you are in a user room and for example have to roll your stats, the rolls show up in front of everyone so the DM can see, just like sitting at a table).

Here is the link to find the downloads for OpenRPG -
    http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg&m=getorpg171
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Free to download just search "skype" on google, easy to load onto your computer, simply do the quick registering and your ready.
    All you gotta do is fine me by searching [email protected]

I use skype to DM, you may use text or even mic if you wish.
    Post edited by CondorDM on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    You should try this to help you find people
    "How to Find Players":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1
    I personally have had luck with Pen & Paper Games.
    I also GM over Skype!
    Good Luck!
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.