Cast of Heroes - Rift on the Shadowfell

tpmiller08
tpmiller08
edited August 2011 in Campaign Submissions
I made a new video for my 'Rift on the Shadowfall' Campaign. I use videos as a hype tool to keep the players eager to play in between sessions. Check it out and don't be afraid to leave a comment on whether you liked it or not! =)
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shadowfell-campaign

Also what I want from this post:

What do you guys think of videos in general for a campaign? Do you make them for your players as well?

-Troy

Comments

• tpmiller08
    tpmiller08
    PS - The beholder at the end of the video was placed because my players saw a beholder at the end of the last session that they may have to encounter. It's our first beholder encounter in 4E, so wish them luck! ahha
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    I use videos sparingly, but much like you I use them as hype tools.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    I wish your party luck in Avernus, but you seem to have such a large group that I almost feel sorry for your beholder!

I haven't done any videos - mainly because I have never made one and am not sure how to upload them. I am still waiting for an animator friend of mine to come up with a short intro but to answer your question, personally I wouldn't have too many videos. One as an intro is usually enough. However, I can understand KillerVP saying he uses them as hype for his players and I always enjoy his videos when he posts a notification of them in the forums.
    Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member