LFG

McKee
McKee
edited July 2011 in Player Lounge
I am in search of a gaming group that meets 2-3 times a month online. I am pretty flexible system and setting wise but I prefer rules medium to light (I am a recovering GURPS player), and games that are not heavy on the miniature/tactical aspect (I like a good shoot out as well as the next guy but I dont want to spend 4 hours on a single combat encounter).

I'd say I'd bring snacks/beer, but I don't think I can shove those through my mic.

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome McKee, have you had a chance to check out "this thread":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1#Item_11 yet? Might find some good leads there. Happy hunting!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Post edited by arsheesh on
  • Feachador
    Feachador
    If you were really committed to it, you'd get a fancy 3d scanner, and send everyone 3d printers, so they could enjoy the snacks and beer.

Now that I think about it, in the Star Trek universe, what's the likelyhood that the transporter was invented by a gamer for just this reason?
  • McKee
    McKee
    I don't think my wife would sign off on the 3D printer. That would blow my entire tool budget and then some in one go :)
  • McKee
    McKee
    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass D&D in its various iterations just isn't my thing. I do appreciate the thought though.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Welcome McKee, and good luck!!
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    PS... I have found players 3 different ways, Obsidian Portal, Pen & Paper games, and whatever system you are interested in (my game is Palladium)

Just trying to help out.

• McKee
    McKee
    Thanks for the thought Killervp but Palladium has never been my cup of tea (not that that stopped me from being in long running Robotech game, and a Rifts game). I am more a Fate/ORE/GURPS kinda guy, and these days I only have time for one game in my life.