Shared World

magicalbookworm
edited July 2011 in Feature Requests
Hello,
I'm looking to start a shared world group, maybe 5 to 8 people that can create a world, creatures, magic, history, etc. The world could be used for gaming or novels.

Post here or email me at [email protected]

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    Well, I might be interested, although I don't know that I'd be able to do something regularly (between work and my other games - two online with people here at the portal, and one IRL).

If you're looking for any ideas, feel free to take a look at something similar I started (but has been in limbo for the most part lately) "The Fantastinomicon.":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-fantastinomicon Once you have a little bit more on what you plan to do, please keep me in the loop.

~Zach
    "The Melekar Chronicles":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/melekar - My Homebrew Campaign Setting and Adventures
  • magicalbookworm
    Right now i'm at 4 people. Once the group reaches at least five we'll start with deciding on a world look and going from there. I do really want it to be a whole group choice on everything, though that might change after a while.

I don't know how much time it'll be, i don't think it really will be more then a few minutes every few days, checking the forums and answering a few posts. It's really hard to tell with something like this.

If you do know someone or another forum that would be interested about this, please pass the word.
  • magicalbookworm
    There's still a few openings for this project. Right now we're starting on Orgin of the world. Lots of ideas being tossed around!
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Can I get that invite?
  • magicalbookworm
    I've sent you an email via the email you have on your profile here with the link. :) Thanks for deciding to join!
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    I'll toss around ideas with people, too...especially if it's not a specific time/frequency-type deal.
  • magicalbookworm
    Right now it's about ten to twenty minutes of just answering question and even asking some. And really that can be spread around during the week even. I don't think that'll change even after we have a soild working idea of the world itself.

If your interesting, please email me - [email protected] and i'll send you the link to the forum. :D
  • Beaumains
    Beaumains
    I would actually be very interested; where can I see what you guys have done already?