Shadowfell Boxed Set Review

DreadGazebo
DreadGazebo
edited June 2011 in General Archive
Hey guys, thought I'd toss it out there that we'll be doing some reviews up on the blog semi-frequently and we'd love all the feedback we can get. Today we've got my "review of the Shadowfell boxed set":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/review-the-shadowfell-gloomwrought-and-beyond/ and it's absolutely loaded with media for your viewing pleasure! Coming later in the week we'll have a guest review of a pretty sweet looking Android RPG app and a tips article from DMLoki so keep your eyes peeled on the blog.

Also just wanted a silly excuse to drop in and say hey to my fellow portallers, how goes it?!

Comments

• tpmiller08
    tpmiller08
    Great review!! I'm running the H1-H3 series for my players, as I'm new to DM'ing 4e. I was thinking of sending them to the Shadowfell for an adventure of my making after they finish H3 - Pyramid of Shadows. With that incredible review, I am most definitely picking up the set and working it in!

Thanks Gazebo!
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Awesome, glad you liked it and glad you're gonna pick one up! I'm going to be using it again tonight as my players enter a tomb deep within Markovia. Can't wait!