Forum - Last updated by

mzywiol
mzywiol
edited June 2011 in Feature Requests
Hi,

In the forums tag in my opinion it would be much more useful if instead of the "creator" column there was a "last updated by", "last replied" or "last spoke" column, with a name of the author of the latest entry - it would make tracking the discussion easier (i.e. "if it's not me in this column, it means someone replied something")

Regards and thanks for an awesome tool!

--mzywiol

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Well if you look to the right of the "Started By" tag, there are tags for both (a), how many comments that thread contains, and (b), who last commented on this thread.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    I don't see that, Arsh. I get the how many comments and the amount of time since last posting, but not who posted last. I agree that this would be a good feature, and if it already exists, maybe I need to adjust my settings or something?
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Hm, perhaps that's just a feature only moderators can see; sorry, my bad.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    No, I distinctly remember seeing it before I was a mod.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    Also, I just logged out and opened the forum page and it still showed "last comment" with the commenter named.
  • mzywiol
    mzywiol
    Oh, guys, but I don't mean here, on this forum we're reading and I'm posting to right now.

I meant the forums that are in our campaigns.

--M.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    Ah... gotcha. I don't really use my campaign's forum option, but I would think it would be fairly simple to adjust the formatting to match the general forums... but then, I'm not Micah, so I'm just pulling that assumption out of my nether-regions.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    I am just happy for any campaign forum input I get. I read every entry so it doesn't really matter. I usually get a notification by email, and I'm sure it tells me who has made the comment.
    Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Pils
    Pils
    I'm totaly agree with mzywiol, I think the campaign's forum could be more like a "classical forum" : a "last comment" column, the possibility to create sub-topic (for clarity)... etc.

-Pils

Dark Sun ● La Décade des Héros : Face the Fire of the Dark Sun... a World ravaged by Sorcery! (CotM - Dec 2012)

Les Royaumes Oubliés : A D&D 5e old school style Forgotten Realms campaign!

(And I'm so soooorry for my poor english...)

• skjalm
    skjalm
    Since it's been a while since there was any activity in this thread and there's no "Last updated on XXX by XXX" in the campaign forums (unless I've completely missed something?) I'd just like to give this a little bump :)