[Pathfinder] Serpent's Skull - Online

d4jones
d4jones
edited June 2011 in Player Lounge
Looking for players for an online Pathfinder game. Kicking off the Serpent's Skull adventure path, but this is not a railroad campaign. Players are encouraged to explore the game world. OP page is "Serpent's Skull":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/bampf

Thanks for checking out my campaign!

Comments

• TauBrexian
    TauBrexian
    I have played through a few sessions of Kingmaker and am still relatively new, but would be interested in giving this a try. -Do you have any idea when you'd like to play? I'm CST.- Guess it pays to actually look at the post. I'll be throwing my hat in the ring shortly.
    Post edited by TauBrexian on
  • Zomblisham
    I am exstremely interested. I havent played pathfinder yet and im fairly new to online gaming but if your willing to admit a new player (to online and pathfinder) then Im game.
  • DogDay
    Greetings!
    I speak on behalf of myself and a friend who are both very interested in your game, d4jones. We're very experienced 3.5e players, but we want to try our hand at Pathfinder a bit more. Other than that, we really enjoy role-play more than roll-play, but are welcoming to either.

Here's to hoping you're still recruiting!
  • RichardDagenais
    I'd love to join! I'll throw my character in shortly!
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Welcome to Obsidian Portal!! Looks like you are getting a lot of folks, but if you still need more I suggest Obsidian's partner "Pen & Paper Games":http://www.penandpapergames.com
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• Minroth
    Minroth
    Hi, if there's still room for the game I'd be very interested. I've gmed and played for over 20 years but I love to play with all type of players, new and old to the game. I know Pathfinder pretty well but the players and the story they tell together matters more than the system (I think anyway, my 2 cents :)
  • cubleds
    Hey i would love to join your game if you have room still availible. I have been playing roleplaying games scince i could walk and have been unable to actualy play in a while (im running a world of darkness game currently)I have not however donee a play by post but am very interested Im also well versed in pathfinder and have the core book the adv players guide and the bestiery. I would be interested in playing a wizard but im flexible. It would make and awsome christmas to join hope to hear from you soon!
  • Lass
    I'd love to join but not sure what kind of game this is, pbp or skype? If its a live game then count me in pleeeeeeeeeeeese!