D&D 4e: Looking for a player irl campaign [Champaign, IL]

Fate1316
edited May 2011 in Player Lounge
Hi. My name is David. Currently, I am playing in a 4 person campaign (3 Players, 1 DM), and it seems that one of our players may be taking a short break due to a busy work schedule. So we are looking for someone to step into this game (on a permanent basis) so that we can keep the game going. I will post below a little bit about the campaign, party, and what we are looking for.

**Campaign**
-The campaign is set in Eberron and draws heavy inspiration from Firefly/Serenity. Currently, the party was dragged into the Shadowfell by an Elven woman we framed for murder and banished to the Shadowfell.
-There is a fairly even split of roleplaying and fighting. We all agreed that this was something important to us and we didn't want to just whack at things all day.
-The DM has a few house rules (Ex: Criticals can be narrated for extra effect/bonus, limited free ritual use) and works with the players to create a more fun game for everyone.
-We meet once a week, usually on Sundays around 2pm.
-We have all the minis, dice, mats, and books needed to play. Also, 2 players have a DDI subscription, so we can access any book in publication if needed.

**Party**
-The party is a gang of thieves. Most missions/quests involve heists, breakins, or manipulation. In fact, our first encounter was breaking into a factory and stealing the Warforged player.
-The party consists of a crazy Kenku Assassin who utilizes poisons, a Changeling Hexblade who steals everything, and a Warforged Artificer who is being worshiped as a god.
-The party is far from being boy scouts. We have no qualms stealing, raiding a hospital, or framing someone else for murder.

**What we are looking for**
-We are looking for someone who can roleplay well with us. You don