Demand of Supply

SqueeEGA
SqueeEGA
edited May 2011 in Campaign Submissions
Our campaign, Demand of Supply, has been running since November 2009, and we may see it finished by the end of this year, but I have a feeling it will run into next. Its a story about a group of less than reputable individuals who may bring about the most drastic change to the face of Eberron since the last time Xoriat was coterminous.

Our cast includes a scion of House Lyrandar still bitter and angry due to the untimely death of his fiance, a Cyran monk from the monastery of the Flayed Fist who wishes to return to her decadent lifestyle, a young wizard who is now so drug addled and insane that the rest contemplate killing her, and the most demented of them all being a Warforged cleric of the Blood of Vol. They have recently been joined by a Warlock with little manners...at least thats what our Windwright Captain seems to think, and an Assassin who is less than discrete about his endeavors.

Our group of villains have been working with Boromar Clan pushing Dream Lily, and have since seen the opening of their own tavern, The Saucy Wench, as well as a few other fronts for their illicit activities. The have branched out from the Lily trade into Dragon's Blood, and Liquid Agony. The latter seems to have a much larger impact on the world than just an extremely addictive substance.

We started this campaign with the intent of building up some truly epic villains that are not only quite vile, but, as players, we are quite intimate with. We will be running at least 4 campaigns to combat our villians, but probably 6 given that we have two new evil folk involved. We may follow these with an epic Draconic Prophecy campaign, but that won't be for quite some time.

For now, join us in Sharn's underbelly for a dashing tale of intrigue, exploitation, and downright despicable acts of selfishness.

Our wiki's may not have as much "pizzaz" as some, but I would argue that, next to Lodestar, we have the most content of any campaign of the month that I've seen in the two years I've be on OP. We will have audio up once we find a place to host. Iono how many want to listen to other people play d&d, but I enjoyed what the penny-arcade guys had going, and even enjoyed, if less so, the video podcast with the writers of robot chicken.

Come and check us out: www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/demand-of-supply

Thanks,

SqueeEGA