Hello everybody

Smiling_ST
Smiling_ST
edited May 2011 in Player Lounge
Hello everyone,

'I just thought I'd introduce myself.
Ive been hanging around OP for about two years now but never actually checked out the boards.
I must say that the amount of advice and help here is amazing. Just reading up on some of the posts really helped me build a better campaign site.
I have been roleplaying for about 8 years now and OP has really done wonders for my games that last 2 years. It really helps with worldbuilding. Me and my group use it all the time now.
I've DM'ed a lot of different games so I guess I have some experience, if anyone needs some help or anything feel free to ask.

Any advice any one else can give on my main campaign is also welcome.
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/pathfindertide

The campaign started as an adaptation of the savage tide AP in pathfinder but now I'm making up my own sequel.

Even though I have been using OP for almost two years now I don't feel like I have everything down just yet.
I'm hoping reading and adding to these boards will help.

So see you all around,

Smiling_ST

Comments

• Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    Welcome to the Portal forums, *S_ST*. There's a lot of very helpful advice to be found here.

Mike aka Black Vulmea
    "_Le Ballet de l'Acier_":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/le-ballet-de-l-acier - swashbuckling adventure in the age of the Three Musketeers and Captain Alatriste.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Keep on smiling!

Twiggyleaf

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Silverwerret
    Silverwerret
    Welcome Smiling. If you need any assistance, plenty of people here to help. Looking at your campaign now and I wish you luck with it.

Taima
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Hi there Smiling, welcome to the Portal! Glad to here you are finding allot of help here at the forums; this really is a fabulous community. I'm a bit busy this morning so unfortunately don't have time to check out your site, but I look forward to doing so in the near future. In the mean time, just wanted to say hi and welcome.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Greetings Smiling and welcome to OP!