HIYA!!!

ThePenguin
edited May 2011 in Player Lounge
hey there. Glad to have joined the site and so far so good. Enjoying all the site has to offer

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome to the Portal Penguin, glad to have you on board! If you have any questions about how things work, you've come to the right place. Many helpful souls haunt these forums. In the mean time, have fun building your site, or playing, or whatever else you are doing here.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    I echo Arsheesh's greeting. But I wouldn't say I "haunt" anything, Arsh. Such a negative connotation! Wait...is that how people see me? Nah, he must've been talking about somebody else.
  • Talmeth
    Talmeth
    Welcome Penguin, I joined pretty recently myself, and the crowd welcomed me, so I figure I should join in on the welcomes

did you plan on writing your own campaign or what? I'm curious cause i wouldn't mind reading
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    No offense intended Poutine, I have every respect for my fellow Opites. BTW Talmeth, since you asked, here is a link to my campaign site: "Age of Legends":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/age-of-legends. I must forewarn you though, I do have some fairly lengthy write ups. Anyway, hope you are enjoying the Portal so far.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    None taken, Arsh...was just being funny. Tone is hard to express via text, hey?
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Welcome to OP ThePenguin!

DarkMagus
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Welcome, O Penquin, be ye villain or bird,
    The portal is open, the poetry absurd.
    Or is that just me?

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    Welcome to the Portal.

Mike aka Black Vulmea
    "_Le Ballet de l'Acier_":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/le-ballet-de-l-acier - swashbuckling adventure in the age of the Three Musketeers and Captain Alatriste
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hiya! Anything from "In Vitro" is up for grabs if you find it inspiring - I know, 'cause I wrote it! ;)

Pretty sure the same still applies to Encyclopedia Yggdraversica, but give Florimel a heads-up first just in case.