Annual auditions for players

anstett
anstett
edited May 2011 in Player Lounge
I am recruiting a couple of new players for my campaign.

We have added at least one new player every year to our campaign and I am looking for this years new faces. We currently have a balanced number of women and men in the game and I am receptive to couples or pairs of players. No previous roleplay experience is required.

We have an internet based game that I run through KloOge. I have purchased the licenses so there is no cost to the players.

We meet on Fridays from 7-11 EST

We are a long running campaign that has meet weekly for more than 18+ years with the last 8 online.

Our website is: www.dragonslayers-society.org and I can be contacted through the OP here or through www.robertanstett.com

New characters as NPCs will be created for potential players to test drive and if accepted into the campaign can be converted to PC or new characters can be created. We have a full set of rules on how new players come in at an appropriate level to existing characters.

I run the campaign under what I call AD&D 2.mine but roleplaying is more important than rule sets.

Comments

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    I'd be very interested in seeing your rules on how you handle bringing in level appropriate new players.

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• anstett
    anstett
    Thank you for asking.

http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CampaignContinuance

This is the procedure for starting a new character for new players or existing players whose characters have died.

In short new characters start at a close equivalent level but at zero Experience Points. That way they will be able to enjoy the adventures with the other characters but not be given a free pass on the hard work to get to that level.

Hope this helps in anyone's game and I look forward to anyone who is interested in looking in on ours.

BOB
  • anstett
    anstett
    We are still looking for new members for our group.

The last audition did not pan out as expected, so I am casting the net wide again.

We do have a Birthday Game coming up on Saturday September 3rd which is a yearly all day game. It is a good time to look in and see if you like what we do.

BOB
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Ok, so I am interested, especially after a DM Loki post did not go well... legendary.... hit me with a pm and I will bite
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• anstett
    anstett
    Info sent