XP Tracker for Download

gnunn
gnunn
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I just uploaded an Excel-based "XP tracker":https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5gBfncCduKOODQzZDcyNTQtMDBjYi00OTU0LTliMmQtNDZiOTQyNmUyZjg4&hl=en&authkey=CML36PwL I built for my game. If you are looking for a way to keep track of your characters' xp, feel free to check it out, and/or download it. (The document is in Excel 2007, people with earlier versions might need to convert it.)

Here's how it works:
Plug in your PCs' names, along with the average party level, XP required to reach the next level and average xp per encounter. Then, as your game progresses, just add the xp each character gets in each encounter along with any relevant notes. The spreadsheet will then automatically calculate each character's total xp, their xp until they reach the next level, and the number of average encounters required to reach the next level. It's a pretty simple system, but I've found it to be very helpful in my game.

The tracker currently has my PCs plugged in as an example. Just clear them out and clear the data beginning at the line titled "Starting XP" and you should be good to go!

Comments